Saturday, November 5, 2011

St. John's, here I come!

So, after finishing up work at Green Gables this past Monday, I head out on my journey to St. John's, Newfoundland a week later. This week has been a mad dash to get everything ready for the Craft Council of NL's Christmas Craft Fair: finishing up a last batch of scarves, dyeing, tagging and pricing, printing business cards, getting my booth set-up ready for plane travel, and generally getting around to a few things that were neglected while working full-time for the past four months.

I'm looking forward to this show - I always do. I like the routine of crisp November mornings, walking from my aunt and uncle's house (where I will be staying) to the Arts and Culture Centre, detouring to Georgetown bakery to pick up a coffee and croissant, and then settling in for a day of scarf-selling and crafty socializing. If you are in St. John's, please stop by and say hello!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be there, but unfortunately I'm too far away to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arts and Culture Centre is great. I wish I could buy this scarf. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete