Tuesday, November 15, 2011

last minute addition

I fly back to Halifax today from St. John's, Newfoundland. I've been here for a week for the Craft Cuncil of NL's Christmas Craft Fair. Thanks to everyone who came by my booth to say hello, buy a scarf, or chat. I've done this show since 2007, and past years have been very busy and successful. But, for whatever reasons (the beautiful weather, Rememberance Day falling on a Friday making it a perfect weekend to get away, market saturation), this year was much slower than previous years. This means my sales expectations weren't met and I made a last minute decision to do the Nova Scotia Designer Craft Council Christmas Show this coming weekend in Halifax as I'm on my way back to PEI. It runs from Friday November 18th- Sunday the 20th at the Cunard Centre at Pier 23. Even though I'm feeling tired (I've been going non-stop since I finished working full-time for Parks Canada two weeks ago), craft fair season only comes around once a year.....

1 comment:

  1. Nova Scotia Designer Craft Council Christmas Show is great show. I missed it watching. I am sure you enjoyed watching the show!

    ReplyDelete