Tuesday, April 12, 2011

on the other side of the continent

I have a handful of blogs that I check on a regular basis. One of them is Pirtti, a blog by fellow weaver Anne-Marie who found my blog sometime last year. I love her weaving, maybe because it has some similarities to my own: very fine and lovely rich colours. She purchased one of my wide Wave scarves from my Etsy shop way back when we first connected. She recently moved from NYC to San Francisco, and today when I was checking out her blog, to my surprise I found this lovely photo of her wearing her Marshall Arts scarf....thank you Anne-Marie! It is an amazing feeling knowing that my scarves have made their way to many corners of the world, far from my own home.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wearing my scarf a lot! It's not too warm, not too heavy, just right for the perpetual spring that is San Francisco. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll keep an eye out for it! barb and i off to san fransisco tomorrow. xxx

    ReplyDelete