Monday, April 4, 2011

heart and pocket revue



After a week away from Halifax, I arrived home today. I spent a few days last week on PEI where I had an interview with Parks Canada, spent great times with my parents, and looked for a place for Damien and I to live when we move back to Charlottetown at the end of the month. On Friday I went to Sackville to meet up with Joanna Close where we both participated in the Heart and Pocket Revue, a craft fair that was part of A Handmade Assembly. A little fair, held at the local Legion with about 18 artists. I wasn't expecting huge sales, but I was very pleasantly surprised by the super positive response I got from Sackvillians....a big thank you to everyone who came by and chatted or bought a scarf!! I had a lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment