Sunday, April 10, 2011

coming together

We now have a home to move to in Charlottetown! On Friday, after working my magic and being the first one to make a security deposit on a highly competitive bid for a 2 bedroom + den apartment, my mother went to look at it and confirmed it was good. We'd seen pictures online, but I wanted my mom to check it out and make sure we weren't making a mistake. The apartment is at the back of the house, away from the quiet street, we have two private entrances, a room with a bay window, our own deck, a shared backyard, and enough rooms for Damien and I to each have our own studio space. And we'll be paying less than our rent here in Halifax. Knowing where we're going to live a month from now has lifted a HUGE weight of stress off our shoulders, and lets us feel like everything will work itself out and life will come together as it should....phew!

In the meantime, that big order of 32 scarves for the Craft Council of Newfoundland and Labrador is coming together. I've got twelve more to make and I'm hoping to get them in the mail by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment