Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a breather

It's been a very busy last couple of weeks. After finishing the Dalplex show this past weekend, I'm enjoying some time to simply catch my breath. Puttering around my home, getting to some household chores, shopping for a new winter coat. And a little organizing for the Halifax Crafters' Handmade Market this weekend: myself and Laura of Osha Mae Soaps took on the task of organizing the floor plan, and I'm to appear on Breakfast Television Thursday morning with two other crafters to promote the fair.

While I was in St. John's, my Nana gave me a beautiful cup and saucer from her china collection. It arrived yesterday packed in a box of extra cloth and clothes that I had with me while I was in St. John's for the craft fair but couldn't squeeze into my suitcase. I love the orange, the gold trim and the little bluebird perched inside the lip of the cup. So lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment