Friday, October 29, 2010

countdown

The countdown is definitely on - so much so that I haven't had time to sit down and write a blog post for almost a week. A lot of running around, with the end of goal of getting (almost) all my scarves in the mail to St. John's which I manged to finally do yesterday. Before they could be packed into two boxes, cloth labels needed to be sewn on, garment tags attached, and everything needed a price sticker. Having all that stuff done before shipping my scarves means that everything is ready to go when I get to St. John's and set up my booth at the St. John's Fine Craft and Design Fair.


I counted up all my scarves produced for this year's craft fair season and the total was over 150, plus there will be more that I will make before flying to NL on November 10th and take with me on the plane as carry-on luggage (I do not like the idea of losing baggage just before a craft fair!).

In the meantime, I have emptied my Etsy shop. It will be re-stocked after December 7th, once my slate of shows are finished, but I didn't want to disappoint anyone who was Etsy-browsing and had their eye caught by a scarf that could potentially be sold at a fair......

No comments:

Post a Comment