Friday, July 30, 2010

friday loom shot

Inspired by my new hand-weaving blog friend Anne-Marie in NYC (her blog is Pirtti), I thought I'd post a "friday loom shot" this morning - a close-up of what's on my loom right now. I'm plugging away at more Echo scarves, realizing this past weekend at the craft fair that I will always need more Echo scarves than any of my other styles - they simply sell the best. I also received a wholesale order last week from the Craft Council of Newfoundland and Labrador for my cuffs/bracelets made from Echo scarf cloth. I love the ccotton colours in this small batch of Echo scarves - blueberry colours...the white raw silk in the weft wll be over-dyed once the scarf is woven.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Friday Loom Shot! I guess I should go post one, eh? I love your process shots, the whole dyeing bit fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete