Tuesday, June 22, 2010

piling up

I'm still plugging away at weaving my Wave scarves, but I've now moved on to the narrow version. I'm hoping to get the bulk of them done before we leave for a week on PEI next Tuesday. I should really sit down and add up my inventory to see where I'm at and how far to go to reach my production goal for the fall craft fairs. Then it's on to a new design which I'm quite excited about.

In other news, I just got word in the last couple of weeks that I've been accepted as a juried member of both the Nova Scotia Designer Craft Council and the New Brunswick Craft Council...that means my scarves passed the standards committees and I can now participate in both provinces' juried craft fairs, as well as access the benefits of belonging to these fine craft organizations (ie - funding information, marketing).

1 comment:

  1. congrats, rilla!

    i can't wait to see this new design - stripes like in the book you've shown would be wonderful in your colourways.

    ReplyDelete