Thursday, April 1, 2010

new!

This week I completed my first batch of my newly designed scarves. Not quite sure what to call this line yet, but they have a lovely 6 thread striped herringbone pattern. Woven from cotton and raw silk and then dyed after being woven to colour just the silk, they are lightweight for spring, summer and fall. They measure about 6.5" wide and 60" long plus fringes. I think they're a great "gender neutral" style and this grey one in particular would be super classy on a man. I will have them for sale at North Pocket Studio's open house on April 10th (my new shared studio - we chose a name!) and at the Halifax Crafters' Spring Fling Market on April 17-18th. They should retail for $80 each, and I will hopefully list a few on my Etsy shop over the next week or two as I make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment