Wednesday, January 20, 2010

fun times with numbers

Yesterday and today I decided to finally tackle my book-keeping from 2009. Piles and piles of receipts to be sorted and added up into the different categories that the government wants to see when I file my income tax. So, I'm spread out in the new space of my studio, file folders and envelopes and receipts scattered in an organized chaos. I have been putting this task off, but I must admit I enjoy book-keeping in a satisfying, dorky sort of way. The only thing is, it doesn't really provide stimulating images to post to my blog....so here's a couple more new Wave scarves, now for sale on my Etsy shop.

....and yes, that is me modelling my own scarves. I am available, affordable and easy to schedule - and real live human instead of a mannequn.

No comments:

Post a Comment