Friday, November 13, 2009

the key: original graphs re-drawn


I'm going to exhibit these graph drawings with my weavings in Home Terrain. Luckily when approaching this project this week, I discovered I had all the original graphs tucked away in my sketch book. I'm enjoying re-drawing them for the show and retracing the paths I took in the already completed woven work. I have a pad of really nice graph paper I found at a yard sale over the summer I'm using to map each graph.

Home Terrain is a solo exhibition of my work and opens on Saturday, November 21st at 7pm, at the Confederation Centre Art Gallery, Charlottetown, PEI.

4 comments:

  1. This graph papers are very useful for students to doing particle work. I hope it is appreciates by others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think such graph papers are for school and colleges students for doing their projects. I am inspired by your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog become inspiration for me. These graph papers are for the schools and college projects. I am sure many people will appreciate your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inspired by your blog. Such graph papers are used by schools and college student for doing projects. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete