Monday, November 23, 2009

Home Terrain


My solo exhibition opened at the Confederation Centre Art Gallery on Saturday night after two days of installation. The whole experience was wonderful and it is so gratifying to see this work presented in this way. Thank you to everyone for coming, the staff at the gallery, curator Pan Wendt (who wrote a fantastic essay to accompany my exhibition) and for all the appreciation from family and friends. The exhibition runs until February 28th, 2010 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.












Damien and I drove to and from Charlottetown for my exhibition. The sun was beautiful and bright the whole trip. Driving back to Halifax on the bridge to New Brunswick, the light was magical.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Rilla! I sure wish I could have been there to give my support. From your pictures it looks like a beautiful show.

    ReplyDelete