Monday, October 26, 2009

out the door

Today I put together a BIG box to mail to St. John's. I will meet it there at my aunt and uncles' house when I arrive next week for the St. John's Fine Craft and Design Fair. Mostly scarves, but I also threw in my lights and black drapes for my booth. Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of the contents of the box before I taped it up, so I'm posting a photo of last year's shipment that met me at the One of a Kind Show.

I even used the same giant smoked salmon box again this year. I haven't shipped all my scarves, I'm holding onto my medium and narrow Seaweed scarves to take with me on the plane because I haven't finished topping up those styles with the weaving I'm dong this week. It's always a bit nerve-racking putting so much of my work in the mail, but I insured it and sent it Expresspost so it should arrive safe and sound in a day or two. Cross my fingers it all travels smoothly....

No comments:

Post a Comment