Friday, June 19, 2009

summer berries


Today I'm putting together a small consignment order for Twisted Sisters Boutik in St. John's, NL. They were one of the first shops to carry my scarves and have been fabulous for their well displayed shop (everything has room to breathe), selection of really good Canadian designers and consistent sales. When recently checking out their blog, I was blown away to see some of the beautiful new stuff they are carrying (summer sandals and shoes to melt my colourful heart). These are new scarves that I'm sending to them, part of my new Wave summer scarf design. These are the narrow Wave scarves (5.5" x 65") and are handwoven and hand-dyed from silk and cotton. For the ladies at Twisted Sisters Boutik, I decided to stick to a berry palette of colours: raspberry, cranberry, blueberry, strawberry, bakeapple - the beautiful, warm colours of smoothies. The range of incredible colours I am able to compose when limiting my palette is so very satisfying......I hope they do well!

No comments:

Post a Comment