Monday, April 6, 2009

keep on trucking


Well, I've got lots of work to do, which is great!! Another large spring order rolled in yesterday from Lucia Studio in Chester, Nova Scotia. Lucia Studio is a new wholesale client (a retail shop) who found me at the Atlantic Craft Trade Show in Halifax in February. The owner, Anne, started off with a small order of samples and would now like another 28 scarves for May. Basically, everything I make from now until the end of May is claimed for orders! Amazing...it is a lovely feeling to be very busy doing what I love and getting paid for it.
On another note, I got an email last week from Shmap Toronto Guide letting me know that one of my photos of my booth at the 2008 One of a Kind Show (I've posted it above) has been shortlisted for this on-line map: http://www.schmap.com/shortlist/p=40336211N00/c=SK28042934
having a web presence pays off!

1 comment:

  1. I have just discovered your blog and very happy I did. Your scarves are beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete