Tuesday, April 7, 2009

final countdown


My partner and I are moving to Halifax from Corner Brook at the end of April. Aside from working to fill some big orders before we move, we also have a lot of purging and packing to do - it will be a busy next 3 weeks! I've also been spending lots of time daydreaming about our new home in Halifax, in particular my new home studio. I've been thinking about efficient use of space, building new shelves for all my supplies and the novelty (it feels like a step up) of having a studio that I can close the door to at the end of the day. My studio will be in the dining room of our ground floor apartment, connected to the living room by french doors. The photo above is the dining room in its current state (being lived in by another young couple) - now imagine it filled with looms and yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment