Sunday, March 29, 2009

west coast craft collective




Today was our March meeting of the West Coast Craft Collective, and my last meeting before we make our move to Halifax at the end of April. This group of women have been a very rich and dynamic part of my life here in Corner Brook and I am so grateful and happy to be part of the group and community. We are made up of craft-based artists, many of us fibre obsessed, and our monthly meetings and regular show and sales have gained an enviable reputation across the province. I have learned so much from the experience of these artists, and formed wonderful friendships. Today, three members of the group showed up wearing their Marshall Arts scarves. As I rarely have the chance to photograph those who purchase my scarves, I thought today was there perfect chance! Here is Barb Hunt, Nicki Hollahan, and Shannon Coyle - all looking lovely and happy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment