Thursday, March 26, 2009

photo promo


I got an email last night from Mary of the Toronto One of a Kind Show asking me if I'd be interested in having a photo of my work featured on the 2009 Christmas flyer being handed out at the upcoming Spring 2009 show. Yes!! Of Course I'd be interested!!! Yay!! They need a photo of my current work, professional-like, against a white background - ASAP of course. Lately I've been taking photos of my scarves on a mannequin against a black background (I think it makes my colours pop), so this afternoon I played around with taking photos of some of my new Wave scarves against white. We will see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. It was our pleasure to feature your work! I've sent a stack of flyers so you can see it in person. Hope you're settling into your new abode...

    ReplyDelete